Open as PDF
1. Read all instructions in this manual and in
the accompanying literature before using the
2. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure
that all users of the weight system are ade-
quately informed of all precautions.
3. The weight system is intended for home use
only. Do not use the weight system in any
commercial, rental, or institutional setting.
4. Use the weight system only on a level sur-
face. Cover the floor beneath the weight sys-
tem to protect the floor.
5. Make sure that all parts are properly tight-
ened each time you use the weight system.
Replace any worn parts immediately.
6. Keep children under 12 and pets away from
the weight system at all times.
7. Keep hands and feet away from moving parts.
8. Always wear athletic shoes for foot protection.
9. The weight system is designed to support a
a maximum user weight of 300 pounds.
10. The weight system should not be used by
more than one person at a time.
11. Always stand on the foot plate when per-
forming an exercise that could cause the
weight system to tip.
12. Never release the butterfly arms, leg lever,
squat arm, lat bar, row bar, or handle while
weights are raised. The weights will fall with
13. Always disconnect the lat bar from the
weight system when performing an exercise
that does not use the lat bar.
14. Make sure that the cables remain on the pul-
leys at all times. If the cables bind while you
are exercising, stop immediately and make
sure that the cables are on all of the pulleys.
15. If you feel pain or dizziness at any time while
exercising, stop immediately and begin cool-
16. The decals shown below have been placed
on the weight system in the locations shown
on page 4. If a decal is missing or illegible,
call our toll-free Customer Hot Line at
1-800-999-3756 and order a free replacement
decal. Apply the decal in the location shown.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read the following important precautions
before using the weight system.
WARNING: Before beginning this or any exercise program, consult your physician. This
is especially important for persons over the age of 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
Read all instructions before using. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property
damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
Keep hands and
fingers clear of