Open as PDF
• Adjust the Monitor and Ringer volume.
• Move the cursor while entering numbers and characters.
• Search the station name for Quick Name Search and Directory Search Dialing.
• Confirm the entered station for multi-station communication.
• Select functions.
• Confirm the current communication modes (Ex: Page Number, ID, Dialed Telephone Number or
Email Address, File Number) when the machine is ON LINE.
To select the zoom (Copy) ratio, etc.
Use to select original size, etc.
Original Size Key
Used to select the original size manually.
Paper Tray Key
Selects the paper tray.
Used to enter a pause when
programming or dialing a telephone
number, or to redial the last dialed
number. (Refer to the Operating
Instructions (For Advanced
Operations) on the provided CD-
Abbr Dial Key
Used to start ABBR. Dialing. (Refer
to the Operating Instructions (For
Advanced Operations) on the
Used for manual dialing, recording
phone numbers, and numerical
Press to abort the current operation
and reset selected mode(s) (Email/
Copy/Scanner Functions) and
return to the Facsimile Function.
Used for Copy function.
Press this key to start activation.
Used to start On-Hook Dialing.
Used to enter the Sub-Address or
to access some features of your
Used to switch either upper or
lower row of the One-Touch Key.
(Refer to the Operating Instructions
(For Advanced Operations) on the
Active LED (GREEN)
When machine is active.
When the received fax message is
No. Icon Contents No. Icon Contents