Open as PDF
• DO NOT MODIFY YOUR INFANT RESTRAINT AND BASE or
use any accessories or parts supplied by other manufacturers.
• NEVER USE INFANT RESTRAINT AND BASE IF IT HAS
DAMAGED OR MISSING PARTS. DO NOT use a cut, frayed
or damaged infant restraint harness, LATCH belt or vehicle seat
• THE INFANT RESTRAINT CAN BECOME VERY HOT IF LEFT
IN THE SUN. Always touch the surface of any metal or plastic
parts before putting your child in the infant restraint.
• THIS CHILD RESTRAINT CONFORMS to all applicable Federal
Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and is certified for use in motor
vehicles and aircraft.
• NEVER GIVE THIS INFANT RESTRAINT AND BASE to someone
else without also giving them this manual.
• NEVER USE A SECOND-HAND INFANT RESTRAINT AND BASE
or an infant restraint whose history you do not know.
• USE ONLY WITH STROLLERS THAT ARE PART OF THE
GRACO TRAVEL SYSTEM. Refer to stroller instruction sheet
for details about how to attach the infant restraint to your stroller.
If you do not have an instruction sheet, please call toll-free,
1-888-224-6549 to obtain one, or visit our website,
4.2 Warning for Use With a Stroller