Open as PDF
CS Treadmill Owner’s Guide
: C M
Caution: except for the areas described below, all service
on this treadmill should be performed by a qualified fitness
equipment technician. During the warranty period, please
contact your dealer for service.
The treadmill console and handrails should be wiped down
with a clean, dry towel after every workout.
Once a day, the treadmill console and handrails should be
wiped down with a mild, dilute soap solution. Do not use any
other kind of cleaner or solvent.
To extend the life and appearance of the treadmill, perform the
following tests and inspections weekly:
1. Test all the keys.
2. Inspect the power cord for frayed or damaged areas.
3. Inspect the power cord ground plug.
4. Inspect the circuit breaker to see if it is tripped.
5. Inspect the treadbelt for proper tension and alignment.
6. Check that the handrail screws are tight.
7. Check that the ON/OFF switch toggles on and off.
8. Check that the pedestal screws, pedestal hinge screws,
and motor cover screws are tight.
9. Check that the CHR pads are working.