Open as PDF
BEACH SHADE MODEL 2000002120
To Set Up Beach Shade
1. Unfold Beach Shade and spread out on a clean, level surface
with the door facing the desired direction. Unzip door.
6. Insert one end of the grey Crossover Pole into the grommet
on the web strap on either side of front door. (Fig. 4)
8. Go to the back of the
Beach Shade and
insert black Main Pole
tip into the grommet
on the web strap.
To Set Up Beach Shelter (continued)
(continued on other side)
Main Poles (2)
Crossover Pole (1)
2. Stake down shade corners,
using the outside grommets on
the web straps. Keep the floor
taut. (Fig. 2)
Option: Use sand bags to weight
shelter down, see Fig. 14 & 15.
7. Go to opposite end of the grey pole and gradually apply
pressure to the pole, forming an arch, until you are able to
insert the pole tip into the grommet on the web strap. (Fig. 5)
9. From the front of the Beach Shade, gently pull the black Main
Pole down until you
can insert the end into
the grommet on
the web strap located
above the door open
ing. (Fig. 7)
10. Repeat for the
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your Beach Shade.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your Beach Shade under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
Beach Shade into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when
it is time to assemble the Beach Shade.
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Poles, black 2 8.5mm 5010000541 5010000547
Crossover Pole, grey 1 9.5mm 5010000540 5010000548
3. Assemble both Main (black) Poles and the Crossover (grey)
Pole by interlocking shock-corded sections.
4. Insert the black Main Poles through the pole sleeve running
from the front to the back. (Fig. 3)
5. Insert the grey Crossover Pole through the pole sleeve
running side to side. (Fig. 3)
Front of the Beach Shade