Open as PDF
Front & Rear Pole, back, longest
Side Pole, grey
Main Body Pole, black with red mark, long
Awning Pole, black, short
TENT SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
Connect Poles to Tent
• Insert one pin into one end of the pole. (Fig. 3 and 4)
• Go to opposite end of pole and carefully insert the pin into the
other pole end. (Fig. 4)
• Repeat for all poles.
Attach Tent to Body Poles
• Attach clips along the edges of tent to body poles. (Fig. 5)
• Make any adjustments to the tent stakes, if needed.
• Insert awning pole into pole sleeve located on underside of
rainﬂy. (Fig. 6)
• Drape rainﬂy over tent. (Fig. 7)
• Connect the elastic loops with “S” hooks, (found at the rainﬂy
corners) to the rings found at the tent corners. (Fig. 8)
• Insert the awning pole into the plastic caps. (Fig. 9)
• Secure rainﬂy with straps located on the underside of
rainﬂy. (Fig. 10)
• Attach and stake out guylines. (Fig. 7)
HINT: During setup, keep door zipped to keep proper tension
(continued on other side)
Layout & Positioning
of Tent and Poles
• Layout and position the tent with door facing desired
direction. (Fig. 1)
• Stake down tent corners ﬁrst through the stake rings. (Fig. 2)
• Keep the ﬂoor taut.
• Stake down the remainder of the stake rings.
• Assemble all poles by unfolding and interlocking the shock-
corded pole sections.
• Insert the body poles into the pole sleeves.
Before you begin
• Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
tent into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you
when it is time to assemble the tent.
Description Qty. Pole