Open as PDF
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard
or sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end
of tent into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you
when it is time to assemble the tent.
Connect Poles to Tent
• Insert one pin into one end of the pole. (Fig. 3 and 4)
• Go to opposite end of pole and carefully insert the pin into the
other pole end. (Fig. 4)
• Repeat for all poles.
Description Qty. Pole
Main Body Pole
Rainfly Pole (grey, short)
Attach Tent to Body Poles
• Attach clips along the edges of tent to body poles. (Fig. 5)
• Make any adjustments to the tent stakes, if needed.
• Insert vestibule pole into pole sleeve located on underside of rainfly.
• Attach rainfly pole to underside of rainfly with straps and insert the tips
of the rainfly pole into the pockets on underside of rainfly. (Fig. 6 & 7)
• Drape rainfly over tent. (Fig. 8)
• Secure rainfly with straps located on the underside of rainfly. (Fig. 9)
• Insert one pin into one end of the vestibule pole. (Fig. 10)
• Attach and stake out guylines. (Fig. 8)
HINT: During setup, keep door zipped to keep proper tension on fabric.
(continued on other side)
Layout & Positioning
of Tent and Poles
• Layout and position the tent with door facing desired direction. (Fig. 1)
• Stake down tent corners first through the stake rings. (Fig. 2)
• Keep the floor taut.
• Stake down the remainder of the stake rings.
• Assemble all poles by unfolding and interlocking the shock-corded
• Insert the body poles into the pole sleeves.
TENT SETUP INSTRUCTIONS