Open as PDF
2 MODEL 2000001978
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with the
door facing perpendicular to the wind direction. Unzip door.
2. Stretch out corners and sides of tent. Secure four corners
with stakes driven in at an angle through the loops, at the
end of the web straps, to better anchor the tent (Fig. 1 & 2).
Note: Staking the corners will make it easier to raise and
tear-down the tent.
6. Go to opposite end of the main pole and gradually apply
pressure to the pole forming an arch. Insert the pin into the
pole end. (Fig. 3 & 4)
To Attach Rainfly
1. Drape rainfly over tent. Make sure vestibule and window on
the rainfly are positioned over the tent door and the window
on the tent. (Fig. 5)
(continued on other side)
Front of Tent
Back of Tent
3. Assemble main pole by interlocking the black, shock-corded,
4. Insert main pole through sleeve in
top of tent. (Fig. 1)
5. Insert one end of black main pole
into pin on metal loop located at
either end of tent. (Fig. 3)
Never drive stakes
through plastic loops
on the web straps.
6. Drive in stakes at an angle through the two metal loops to
help anchor the sides of the tent.
Front of Tent
2. Unzip door on rainfly and fold back flaps for better access
to the hook & loop fasteners on the underside of the rainfly.
3. Wrap the hook & loop fasteners around the main pole
to secure (Fig. 7). There are seven fasteners located on
Make certain all seven
hook & loop fasteners
are secured before moving
on to next assembly step.
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Poles, black 1 11mm 5010000539 5010000549
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
tent into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when
it is time to assemble the tent.