Open as PDF
4. Insert one end of each
black pole into pins in
front corners of tent.
5. Go to opposite end of
each pole and gradually
apply pressure to the pole
forming an arch. Insert
the pin into the pole end
at the corners of tent.
6. Attach frame clips along
edges of tent to black
main poles. (Fig. 3A)
7. Stretch corners and sides
of tent until floor is taut
then hammer stakes
through loops to secure.
2 TENT (7’ X 5’) MODEL 2000001973
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean,
level surface with the door facing the
desired direction. (Fig. 1)
2. Assemble two main tent poles by inter-
locking the longer, black shock-corded,
3. Insert both, long, black poles through
sleeves in top of tent as shown. (Fig. 1)
1. Assemble the black interlocking shock-corded ridge pole with
2. Unfold rainfly. Locate the web pockets on front and back of rainfly,
and the hook & loop fasteners on the underside of rainfly.
3. Insert rubber-tipped ends of ridge pole into web pockets located
on both sides of underside of the rainfly. (Fig. 4)
4. Locate hook & loop fasteners on the rainfly
and wrap around black ridge pole to secure.
To Attach Rainfly
(continued on other side)
Black Ridge Pole
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Poles, long, black 2 8.5mm 5010000541 5010000547
Ridge Pole w/rubber tips,
black 1 8.5mm 5010000541 5010000547
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
tent into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when
it is time to assemble the tent.