Open as PDF
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with the
door facing the desired direction. Unzip doors. (Fig. 1)
4. Assemble eight, steel, shock-corded,
Leg Poles. Push down on steel button
on tapered end and insert into end with
NOTE: Make sure steel button locks into
third hole on pole as shown. (Fig.4)
5. Insert curved end of
long Leg Poles (with red
marking) into the ends
of the Ridge Poles (with
red marking). Insert
curved end of remaining
short Leg Poles into the
ends of the remaining
Ridge Poles. (Fig. 5 & 6)
6. Rotate all eight Leg Poles upright and insert
pin on each web loop at the side locations
as shown. (Fig. 7 & 7A)
(continued on other side)
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Long Leg Pole, steel
(w/ red marking) 4 19mm N/A 5010000621
Short Leg Pole, steel 4 19mm N/A 5010000618
Curved Ridge Pole, steel
(w/ red marking) 2 19mm N/A 5010000620
Curved Ridge Pole, steel 2 19mm N/A 5010000619
black, fiberglass 1 6.3mm 5010000543 5010000545
Ridge Poles with
Curved End of
Long Leg Pole
2. Pull four corners of tent taut, then secure
by driving stakes through web loops at an
angle for better anchoring. (Fig. 2)
3. Assemble four, steel, shock-corded,
curved Ridge Poles. Insert Ridge Poles
(with red marking) into center sleeves
on top of tent with the red trim (Fig. 3).
Insert the remaining curved Ridge Poles
into the other two sleeves on top of tent.
7. Locate the plastic hooks at sides and
corners of tent, then snap onto Leg
Poles to attach. (Fig. 8)
9. Insert plastic stakes through web
straps located on both sides of tent,
then drive in to secure. (Fig. 10)
NOTE: It may be necessary to remove
metal stakes through web straps at
side of tent and screen room, pull tent
taut, and drive in stakes to secure.
8. To stretch tent to finished size:
• Push in button on Leg Pole while
twisting lower Leg Pole section
• Pull up on top Leg Pole section
until tent is taut;
• Twist the lower Leg Pole clock-
wise until the button locks into
the center or lowest hole;
• Repeat on remaining Leg Poles.
4 SCREENED TENT
Ridge Poles with
Red Marking in
center 2 sleeves
To Attach Rainfly
1. Drape Rainfly over tent. Make sure seams on Rainfly are
facing down and centered over poles of the tent. (Fig. 11)
NOTE: Hook and loop fasteners, located on seams of under -
side of Rainfly, should be centered over Ridge Poles.
2. Assemble thin, black, shock-corded Awning Pole; then insert
through sleeve in Rainfly above door. (Fig. 11)
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or sharp
objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential lightning strikes
or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all
stakes and guylines provided to prevent property
damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of tent into
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when it is time
to assemble the tent.