Open as PDF
4 TENT MODEL 2000001592
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with
the door facing the desired direction. (Fig. 1)
2. Assemble all poles by interlocking the shock-corded,
3. Insert grey Side Body Poles through the grey trimmed
sleeves on both sides of tent; then insert black Main
Poles through black trimmed sleeves, in center of tent,
forming a “X”. Make sure black Main Body Poles overlap
the grey Side Body Poles. (Fig. 1)
4. Insert end of each black Main Body Poles & grey Side
Body Poles into pins. (Fig. 2 & 2A)
5. Go to opposite end of each pole and gradually apply
pressure to each forming arches. Insert the pin into each
pole end at the sides and corners of tent. (Fig. 2 & 2A)
6. Attach frame clips along edges of tent to the black Main
Body Poles & grey Side Body Poles. (Fig. 2B)
7. Stretch tent until taut, then secure metal loops located
on both sides and web loops located at four corners
of tent with stakes. (Fig. 2C)
To Attach Rainfly
1. Insert black Rainfly Pole with through sleeve in
underside of Rainfly. (Fig. 3)
2. Drape Rainfly over tent with Rainfly Pole centered
above front door & the green vestibule flaps located
in the front. (Fig 4).
3. Insert end of each black Rainfly Pole into pin on either
side of front door. (Fig. 4 & 4A)
4. Go to opposite end of Rainfly Pole and gradually apply
pressure to form an arch. Insert the pin into pole end at
other side of the door. (Fig. 4 & 4A)
5. Locate all
hook & loop fasteners on underside of
rainfly and wrap around black and grey poles to secure.
6. Stretch elastic straps and hook clip on each to the
metal loops at the front and back of the tent. (Fig. 4C)
(continued on other side)
Front of Tent
Grey, Shock-corded Side Body Poles
Sleeves with Black Trim
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Body Pole, black 2 8.5mm 501000541 501000547
Side Body Pole, grey 2 8.5mm 501000541 501000547
Rainfly Pole, black 1 9.5mm 501000540 501000548
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
tent into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when
it is time to assemble the tent.