Open as PDF
7. Assemble thin, black, shock-corded Vent Pole.
8. Insert Vent Pole through
sleeve at back of tent.
9. Insert metal tip into
grommet. Go to opposite
end of Vent Pole and
gradually apply pressure
to pole forming an arch
then insert metal
tip into grommet.
(Fig. 6 & 6A)
4 MODEL 2000001591
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with the
door facing perpendicular to the wind direction. Unzip door.
2. Assemble Main Poles by interlocking the black, shock-cord-
3. Insert Main Poles through sleeves in top of tent. (Fig. 1)
4. Insert one end of black Main Pole into pin on metal loop
located at either end of tent. (Fig. 2)
5. Go to opposite end of Main Pole and gradually apply pressure
to pole forming an arch. Insert pin into
the pole end (Fig. 2 & 3). Repeat for the
remaining Main Pole.
To Attach Rainfly
1. Drape Rainfly over tent. Make sure seams on Rainfly are
facing down and centered over poles and the vestibule is
over to door of the tent. (Fig. 7)
NOTE: Hook and loop fasteners, located on seams of under -
side of rainfly, should be centered over black poles.
(continued on other side)
Back of Tent
6. Stretch out corners and sides of
tent. Drive in stakes at an angle
through the metal loops to help
anchor the corners & sides of the
tent. (Fig. 3 & 4)
2. Fold Rainfly at front of tent back as shown in Fig. 8.
3. Assemble Vestibule Pole by interlocking the grey, shock-
4. Insert one end of grey Vestibule Pole into pin on metal loop
located at either side of tent. (Fig. 8 & 8A)
5. Go to opposite end of Vestibule Pole and gradually apply
pressure to pole forming an arch. Insert pin into the pole end
(Fig. 8 & 8A).
Back of Tent
Grey Vestibule Pole
Hook & Loop
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Pole, black 2 8.5mm 501000541 501000547
Vestibule Pole, grey 1 8.5mm 501000541 501000547
Vent Pole, black, short
with pre-bent ferrules 1 6.3mm 501000638 501000638
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or
sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential
lightning strikes or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all stakes and guylines provided to prevent
property damage or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of
tent into the wind.
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when
it is time to assemble the tent.