Open as PDF
6 TENT MODEL 2000001589
Pole Pole Pole
Description Qty. Dia. Repair Kit Replacement Kit
Main Pole, black 2 11mm 501000539 501000549
Main Pole, grey 1 11mm 501000539 501000549
Rainfly Pole, black, long 1 11mm 501000539 501000549
Awning Pole, black, short 1 6.9mm 501000542 501000552
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level site clear of rocks, branches, and other hard or sharp
objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines
• Do not set up your tent under trees because of potential lightning strikes
or falling tree limbs in inclement weather.
• Secure with all
stakes and guylines provided to prevent property damage
or personal injury.
• For best results in windy conditions, position narrow end of tent into
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when it is time
to assemble the tent.
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with the door
facing the desired direction. (Fig. 1)
2. Assemble all poles by interlocking the shock-corded, sections
3. Insert black Main Poles through the black trimmed sleeves on top
of tent forming an X”.
4. Insert grey Main Pole through grey trimmed sleeve, in front of tent.
Make sure grey Main Poles overlap the black Main Poles. (Fig. 1)
Black, Shock-corded Main Poles
Sleeves with Black Trim
5. Insert end of each black Main Pole into pins located in the corners
of the tent. (Fig. 2 & 2A)
6. Go to opposite end of each black Main Pole and gradually apply
pressure to each forming arches. Insert the pin into each pole end
at the corners of tent. (Fig. 2 & 2A)
7. Insert end of the grey Main Pole into pin located on the sides of the
tent. (Fig. 2 & 2B)
8. Go to opposite end of the grey Main Pole and gradually apply pres-
sure to form an arch. Insert the pin into pole end at the side of tent.
(Fig. 2 & 2B)
Front of Tent
9. Attach frame clips along edges of tent
to the black & grey Main Poles.
10. Stretch tent until taut, then secure metal loops
located on both sides and four corners of tent
with stakes. (Fig. 4)
To Attach Rainfly
1. Drape Rainfly over tent with dark blue vestibule flaps located at the
front of the tent. (Fig 5).
NOTE: Hook and loop fasteners, located on seams of underside of
Rainfly, should be centered over black & grey Main Poles.
2. Insert the long, black, Rainfly Pole with through sleeve in underside
of Rainfly above front door of tent. (Fig. 5)
Sleeve with Grey Trim
Front of Tent
Back of Tent
3. Insert short, black, thin Awning Pole through sleeve in underside of
Rainfly above window at back of tent. (Fig. 6)
4. Insert metal tip into grommet on tent seam at back of tent (Fig. 7).
Go to opposite end of Awning Pole and gradually apply pressure to
pole forming an arch; then insert metal tip into grommet.
Front of Tent
(continued on other side)
5. Insert end of each black Rainfly Pole into
pin on either side of front door. (Fig. 8)
6. Go to opposite end of Rainfly Pole and
gradually apply pressure to form an arch.
Insert the pin into pole end at other side of
the door. (Fig. 8)
7. Locate all
hook & loop fasteners on under
side of Rainfly and wrap around all Main
Poles, Awning & Rainfly Pole to secure.
NOTE: Make sure longer hook & loop
fastener on Rainfly is secured around grey
and black Main Poles where they cross.