Open as PDF
9’ X 7’ MODEL 2000001126
Before you begin
Read all instructions before set up.
• Select a level campsite clear of rocks, branches, and other hard
or sharp objects, to install your tent.
WARNING: Keep clear of overhead power lines.
• Do not set up your tent under trees.
• For best results in windy conditions, position end of tent into
• Enlist the help of at least one other person to assist you when
it is time to assemble the tent.
To Set Up Tent
1. Unfold tent and spread out on a clean, level surface with the
door facing the desired direction. Unzip door.
2. Assemble main tent poles by interlocking both longer, black
3. Insert black poles through sleeves in top of tent forming an
“X” as shown. (Fig. 1)
4. Insert one end of each black pole into
pins in rear corners of tent. (Fig. 2)
5. Go to opposite end
of each pole and
pressure to the pole
forming an arch.
Insert the pin into
the pole end at the
tent corners. (Fig. 3)
6. Stretch corners of
tent until floor is taut
then hammer stakes
through loops to
Parts and Components
Description Part Number
Main Poles (2) 9240-1221
Front/Awning Poles, Gray (2) 9240-1231
7. Attach frame clips along edges
of tent to frame poles (Fig. 4)
8. Assemble the
gray, shorter pole.
9. Slide pole through
sleeve on front of
tent. (Fig. 5)
10. Pull down on pole and
insert into center pin
location on side of tent.
11. Go to opposite side of
tent and gradually apply
pressure to the pole to
form an arch. Insert the
pin into the pole.
To Attach Rainfly
1. Assemble remaining interlocking
shock-corded rainfly pole (gray pole).
2. Drape rain fly over tent. Make sure
end with two flaps is centered over
3. Slide gray pole through sleeve in
rainfly. (Fig. 8)
4. Insert one end of each rainfly pole
into remaining pin in front corner
of tent. Gradually apply pressure
to other end of pole to form an
arch & insert into other front pin.
5. Hook clips on elastic loops of
rainfly onto rings on all four
corners of the tent. (Fig. 10)
6. Secure rainfly with velcro hook & loop ties located on
underside of fly. (Fig. 11 & 12)
Fig. 12Fig. 11
To Set Up Tent (continued)
12. Attach frame clips along edges of tent
to frame poles. (Fig. 7)
(continued on other side)