Open as PDF
Connect Frame to Tent
– Insert one pin into the end of main tent
pole at tent corner. (illus. 3, illus. 4)
– Go to opposite end of pole and
gradually apply pressure to the pole
forming an arch until you are able to
insert the pin into the pole end.
– Repeat for second pole.
– Insert pin into the end of side pole, go to
opposite end of pole and apply pressure
until you arch the pole and can insert
the pin into the pole. (illus. 3, illus. 4)
– Repeat for other side pole.
Layout & Positioning
of Tent, Pole Assembly
– Layout and position tent with door
facing desired direction. (illus. 1)
– Unzip door.
– Stake down tent corners only, using the
stake loops. Keep the floor taut.
(Intermediate loops will be staked later.)
– Assemble frame poles by interlocking
shock-corded poles. (four poles)
– Insert the poles into pole sleeves.The
longer black poles should cross forming
an “X” in the middle of tent. The shorter
side grey poles insert into sleeves
running front to back. (illus. 1)
When You Are Ready
To Set Up Your Tent
– Select a level campsite clear of
rocks, branches and other hard
or sharp objects.
– Do not set up your tent under trees.
– For best results in windy conditions,
position the end of tent into the wind.
(2) Rainfly Poles
Instructions apply to Part Number 9240-107
on stake loop
Part No. 9277E102
Part No. 9277E103
Part No. 9277E104
Insert pin into pole end
(2) Main Tent Poles
(2) Side Poles
POLE ASSEMBLY PARTS